Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Valentine's Linky-Love..


Yay..its Valentines Day, and I really want to give all the Bloggers I know ( and those I dont know) a beautiful Gift of Love! No matter what your situation, whether you are in a relationship, in a happy marriage,a sad marriage or a second or third marriage ,divorced...or single and proud of it, I still want to send you Love.

Why? Well, apparently Love is the Single most Important Human emotion that we have... it enables healing,helps combat depression and basically just makes one feel really good. Love is after all what makes the world go round !





Valentines Day is not just for young people in love,it can and Should be celebrated by everyone of all ages and worldwide too.Its a really wonderful way of saying I appreciate you for who you are and Thank You So Much!

So I am sending my huge big Valentine Gift full of Love, Respect, Hugs, Peace... and Hope for a Wonderful tomorrow...Zooooooming over to all these beautiful people I am so fortunate to know in the Blogosphere. Hope it arrives over there safe and sound ,if it doesnt, let me know :)


Happy Valentines Day to :

Team NAFASG
That Wonderfully Crusty Redneck
Speedy Cat
Sue
Janice
Mariuca
Toadee
Hawk
Colin
Shinade
Don
Auntie Dar
Ed Philly
Karen
Abhatnagar and the Blogging Den
Kathleen
Illusionaire
Zubli
Sam Chan
Gurushabad
Julie
Aaron Cook
Forging Iron Man
Drifts from the river of Karma
Az azura
Eat Your Maths
Jackys Opinion
Cape Girl
Joezul
Hipmommy
Sam
Sandy G
Bilbo
Sweet Rai

and also to my really amazing online friends who are NOT bloggers,people I met on Facebook and Myspace. This goes to you as well ! Wish you all had blogs so I mention you here.

Take care...and remember to share lots of real and grand Love with all those around you.Hug your loved ones, kiss them and share special moments.
After all...Its what Valentine's Day is about :)





ps..the lovely flower image was forwarded to me by my facebook friend Alan B.The rose is from Janice...and the cats are from Steven,on MySpace.Thanks guys,for making my day brighter than ever :)

Jesse..







Turbo Tagger